I've arrived! This picture took 30 min. to upload, so this is all you're getting for now! I was in this airport for 9 hours, waiting for everyone else in our group to arrive to the Madrid-Barajas Aeropuerto. There are 11 of us total. We took a bus to Alcalá where Riley (my roommate) and I met our family. Señora Rodriguez y sus dos hijos, Giguermo (20 years old) y Dani (23 years old). They are so pleasant! The sons speak spanish wayyyy too fast but I understand most of the time. Señora Rodriguez tells lots of stories and she is a typical spaniard woman in my eyes: short, proud, straight-forward, and very gracious. I don't have time to explain everything, but I'm LOVING this so much already. The food, the company, and the atmosphere is magnificent and I am happy to be where I am. Hasta!
14 January 2010
Estoy en España!
I've arrived! This picture took 30 min. to upload, so this is all you're getting for now! I was in this airport for 9 hours, waiting for everyone else in our group to arrive to the Madrid-Barajas Aeropuerto. There are 11 of us total. We took a bus to Alcalá where Riley (my roommate) and I met our family. Señora Rodriguez y sus dos hijos, Giguermo (20 years old) y Dani (23 years old). They are so pleasant! The sons speak spanish wayyyy too fast but I understand most of the time. Señora Rodriguez tells lots of stories and she is a typical spaniard woman in my eyes: short, proud, straight-forward, and very gracious. I don't have time to explain everything, but I'm LOVING this so much already. The food, the company, and the atmosphere is magnificent and I am happy to be where I am. Hasta!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meredith! Oh my goodness I'm so glad you have this blog so I can keep up with you and hear about all your ADVENTURES! I hope you are having the time of your life :)
ReplyDeleteoh man! looks and sounds like fun!
ReplyDeleteenjoy chica!